martes, 27 de enero de 2015

Olympic History






Hi Guys!
Today I’m going to write about the Swimming’s History in the Olympic Games, maybe some of you think that the history is boring but I’m try to write the most important aspects. Let’s start! Swimming‘s been playing since 1896 in the Olympic Games. Can you imagine…? Nowadays there are 5 swimming styles but do you know what was the first swimming style? No? Well, the first style’s the freestyle (Crawl) after that the Backstroke was added in 1904.However the swimming in the Olympic Games was only for men. If you can see the woman didn’t have the same opportunity as the men. Later in 1912 Woman could play at the Stockholm Games.
Today the Men’s and Woman’s program is almost the same, they have the same number of events, and the difference is the distance in the freestyle because women have to swim 800 meters and 1,500 for men.
Well, if you can see the swimming is an old and interesting game. You can see this game in the Olympic Games in Rio 2016.


That’s all! Bye for now. :D Greetings! 

1 comentario:

  1. Once I told my mom that I would have liked to take part from one of the Olympics! I love swimming, but I haven't swum for one year, I think I will do it again! Thanks for write about this!

    ResponderEliminar