jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Medalist:Jenny THOMPSON



Hi guys! How do you feel today? I hope you are fine! 
Today I'm going to write about the most important swimmer woman! applause! applause! :3 
I really admire she! 

Her full name is: Jennifer Beth Thompson (Jenny Thompson)
She was born in February 26,1973. She is from United States.
She is an american swimmer and one of the most decorated Olympians in history.
During her career she've participated in Athens 2004 Sydney 2000 Atlanta 1996 Barcelona 1992
She won 12 medals. She won 8 gold medals,3 silver medals and 1 bronze medal. Wow! Can you imagine? She is a successful swimmer,isn't she? 

I've writen about the swimming styles but  she prefers Butterfly and Crowl(freestyle).
So, I guess that you understand the styles than she prefers.

What do you think about her achivements? Would you like more information about she? What do you like about she?

There are some successfuls women,I think that we have to learn  what do you think?

That's all guys! see you! c:








1 comentario: