jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog :D I'm going to give information an my opinions about my favorite sport: Swimming because I think it's relaxing I really enjoy it!.Swimming is one of the most important sports around the world and I want to share information about the swimming styles,the equipment that you need,the origin and some medalists like Michael Phelps.Well some people cannot swim but it doesn´t matter,you can find some information than help you c: 
I hope that you enjoy this information like me,and answer What is your favorite sport?

1 comentario:

  1. I think that swimming is a very interesting sport and is recognized worldwide, there are international and national athletes who are very good and can do all kinds of styles in this sport. Someday, I would like to practice it.

    ResponderEliminar