jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Equiment



Hi everyone! How are you? Fine?
Well,today I'm going to write about que equiment that you need in swimming. I think that no matter the brand but I prefer Arena. Let's start!
You must use:
-Goggles
-Swimming cap
-Swimming gear
When you use goggle you protect your eyes because the swimming pool contein chlorine.I remember that my sister didn't use goggles and she had infection in her eyes.
The goggles help you when you see underwater.
I don't like to use the swimming cap because I sometimes have  headache.
There are differentes styles of swimming gear,So you choise whatever that you prefer! 
When you go to the swimming pool don't forget your equiment.:D
What equipment do you use?...
That's all guys! See you! c:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario