martes, 27 de enero de 2015

Backstroke

                                                       



Hi Guys!
Today I’m going to write about Backstroke Style because it's my favorite style :3 
Well this style is regulated by FINA. Some of you don't know about FINA,well  is the international governing body of swimming, diving, water polo, synchronized swimming and open water swimming If you can see it's a institutuion than regulate some sports during a competition. I think it's like FIFA for soccer. I hope that you understand what I mean.
Well the Crowl Style and backstroke are similar. , except that you float on your back.
I really love this technique because I think that I can slep in water :3 it's very relax!
When I learn how to swim the backstroke was the first style than I learn.
That's all guys! See you... 
Backstroke.gif


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario