miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

Butterfly


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to write about another swimming style: Butterfly. The name sounds so cute :3 or what do you think?
Anyway,Let's start!


Well the butterfly stroke calls for you to bring both arms over your head at the same time and push them into the water to propel yourself. The butterfly stroke uses a dolphin-style kick, Can you imagine this tewchnique has a name of animal but it also use the dolphin style,So??
 Well it means that your legs will stay straight and together as you kick them through the water.  I hope that you understand.
If you use this style you must remember to stabilize yourself with your core and create a rhythm between the underwater and above-water portions of the stroke.
When I've learned this style it was difficult because you need the correct position,you have to practice! So you have to do it! 
That's all guys! see you! c:

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow it sounds interesting to practice this sport and also this style, I would like to learn swimming because it's a good sport and very relaxed, isn't it? well, I wish I could swim... i will give a try :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had the chance to practice this sport but I always was afraid to do this swimming style because there are a lot of rumors about it.
    They say that for the woman is awkward cuz' it can increase the size of their back, and I dont' want that :(
    I don't practice this sport anymore, but I miss it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't know how to swim but I would like to learn about this style!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Well this is my Achille's heel. I just can't do it, but I know I need to practice more and more to get it.

    ResponderEliminar